Monday, July 25, 2011

preggy month no.4










at this time me and my dude was really busy with the wedding preparation... we had a good 2-3 weeks left to prepare.... but in fairness, i wasn't too grumpy as i was expecting... it was actually my dude who's like that... i was never a bridezilla (considering that i'm pregnant during preps!). 


wedding preps + BIR audit + annual income tax filing + preggyness... i survived this month!!!  im'ma proud! :-)






dress: "hand me UP" from my sis!
cardigan: randomly purchased in Landmark (forgot the brand)
sandals: grendah!




-------------------------------------------
Mercedes Parish Church grounds
16 April 2011


all photos taken by my dude!



2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! Hi Charmie visit you back and followed you hope you follow me back.http://aidashandmadecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pregnancy is just the most wonderful experience if i should say so meself. Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Am following back. Hope to see more of you around. Goodluck on the wedding prep..i know how stressful it could so i hope you'd do fine.

    ReplyDelete